Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Gadget That Worked!!

I saw these furniture mover things on TV and decided to give them a try. I found then at Bed, Bath and Beyond. They usually carry a lot of things that are advertised on TV.
I have a huge leather couch that has to weigh at least 2 ton!!! No kidding, I cannot budge it an inch. I really didn't have a lot of faith that these "Sliders" would work like they showed on TV



I did have a heck of a time even getting them under the feet of the couch because the couch is really too heavy for me to pick up at all, but I managed. I was determined!!!


Let me tell you what. I gave that baby a push and slid it EASILY across the room!
I was so impressed!!


I rearranged the whole family room. I feel like I really accomplished something today!


Monk was a little confused at first but found his favorite love seat and settled in.
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love it when you find something that actually works? Happy New Year! Have a grand evening! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails