Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Best Pork Chops in a Crockpot!

These turned out to be the best tasting pork chops I've had in a long time!
And so easy.

Place 5-6 boneless pork chops in slow cooker.

In a bowl mix: 
1/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
1 tsp ginger
1/4 cup catsup
2 cloves of garlic smashed
Salt and Pepper
Pour this over the chops and cook on low for 6-7 hours.

I served mine with rice but potatoes would be good too.



These smelled wonderful while cooking and this sauce is fantastic!!!!

I got this recipe from all recipes.com
You can see a video of this here:

Shirley

Linked with:


3 comments:

  1. I'm a vegetarian but I just might make these for my hubby and son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley, thanks for your visit. I appreciate it. Your pork chops sound so good and easy. I have all the ingredients to make them. I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley,
    These chops look delicious, I can almost taste them. Hope you have a great week and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails