Friday, December 14, 2012

Toffee Bars for Christmas

This is a re-post of a couple years ago.  A lot of people requested this recipe so here it is.
One of my favorite cookies!

My mother always made these cookies at Christmas time and now my sister and I do too.
Here is the recipe. The candy bars that it talks about are regular Hershey chocolate bars that you lay on the hot cookies as soon as you remove them from the oven.



See all those missing ones? I ate them. You have to test!!!!


They are scrumptious!!


I think I'll go test another one.
If your chocolate is too soft you can set it by putting the pan in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
Enjoy!
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Those look absolutely fantastic! Merry Christmas Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe. Have a great weekend, Shirley!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails