Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sweet Skillet Corn Bread


Sweet Buttermilk Cornbread

I love this recipe because it's done in my old iron skillet.
Here's the ingredients I've assembled.


Here are the directions: 




Make sure the iron skillet is heated in the oven to start.
Then mix the ingredients as directed and pour into skillet.



The corn bread was so good that I had to make some chili to go with it!!!



Mine was a little dry so I think I let it in the oven a little too long.  Next time I'll try 20 minutes.
Still delicious though!


I am just re-blogging this recipe from one I found on Pinterest.
I've included her blog site address.


I'm linking this post to:

Shirley

3 comments:

  1. This looks so yummy! And I love that you can make it in a skillet. Perfect side with some chili!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never had cornbread out of a skillet! Loving this!
    I would love to have you share them at Wednesday Extravaganza - my Foodie Link Party with a special something! Here is the link: http://www.hungrylittlegirl.com/1/post/2012/12/wednesday-extravaganza-7-christmas-giveaway.html

    Can't wait to see you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter loves cornbread. I am going to have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails