Saturday, September 7, 2013

Change of Scenery For The Chickens

I moved the chickie's yard fence a little.  Mostly because I had to give my lawn mower guy more room in the back to get through an area.  I decided I'd put the fence around one of the little gardens that's by one of the big oak trees.  That way they can investigate and scratch around in there.






I may move it a little again tomorrow to include that little garden too.


When I was moving the fencing in the back, I noticed poor Mr Bunny is getting enveloped by all the ivy that's taken over back there.


Shirley

3 comments:

  1. Poor Mr. Bunny needs a new home in the yard before the ivy eats him and there is nothing left...love those chickies...Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure the chickens were wondering when they were going to get a new view. I could use some to eat up my snail problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley, love your chickens - bet they are enjoying their new area.
    Poor Mr. Bunny the ivy is taking him over - he needs to hop to another area.
    Have a great week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails