Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy Autumn

I'm looking forward to a nice, pleasantly warm, beautiful, long fall season!


I got a beautiful, hand made card from my sister.
A perfect decoration for on my mantle.





The leaves around here are just barely starting to change.

 My apples are heavy on the tree.

I picked a dozen and brought them in to sweeten up in the fridge.
They are Jonathan apples and are slightly tart.  I don't spray my apples so they are what they are but there are plenty of good ones out there.
I'm going to make up some applesauce in my crockpot.

Shirley

2 comments:

  1. A apple tree in the backyard we don't see many around here maybe too humid.
    Merle...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley, just love your Autumn sign & enjoyed this post. You seem to have a truly wonderful harvest of apples. Nothing better than collecting them from the tree.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails