Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Blue Stuff 10/18

Thank you Sally for hosting Blue Monday every week! After peeking here, everyone head over to Smiling Sally's blog to get "the list". http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/



Here are my Blue's for this week!
I love this little blue cupboard. It sits on the counter and keep all my teas in there.



My kitchen clock with it's blue edge.



Well, this is exciting. A recent buy . . . a coupon holder, since I've just recently started seriously cutting coupons!



A cute little jar that sits on a big grain scoop that I have as a wall decor with the old little flag.



Awww, my bread basket with it's blue liner!! I use this all the time.



Well, my little bunny pillow has a lot of blue in it. I threw it in the washer and dryer and it kind of got a little miss-shaped but I still love it!



Yep, still my dining room table!!! Haven't found those windsor chairs yet. Now I think I'll wait till after my kitchen redo which is due to start in January.



This is kind of yucky but this is the fly swatter I've been ushering the bees out of my windows with. (Not hitting at them!!) If you've kept up with my bee problems, most are gone but I still have a few getting in from somewhere??? everyday. They are big so they might be the queens trying to find a warm place to winter!!! Not my house!!!!
That's all for this week.
Have a great Monday, and don't forget that monday night (Tues.) is when I have the big basement cleanup reveal !!!!! Stop back and see!! I worked really hard for The Procrastination Party"!!
Shirley

10 comments:

  1. Ooo, I love all your pretty blue things..specially your cupboard and the little jar. I betcha that fly/bee mover outta my house swatter is a keeper..pretty blue or not. :).
    Happy Blue Monday..have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Shirley... love that little blue cabinet and the other blues you shared. I think the card table is actually cute. Can't wait for you to find the perfect windsor chairs. I love windsors. That's actually a cute little flyswatter. I got one as a gift the other day at a garden club party that had a big flower on it. I can't bare to swat a fly with it. LOL!

    Happy Blue Monday...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blue cabinet is a handy thing. I have never seen a fly swatter in that shape before. You've shared some interesting blues today, Shirley. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty blues you have today. Very nice.
    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shirley, I am happy to be visiting you today.I am also a retired RN for 5 years now...you are interested in horses, come visit me and see the ribbons that my granddaughter won in a horse show this past Saturday..she leases this great horse and this was her first show with Byron

    I have enjoyed looking at all of your blue items today and listening to the music..
    Have a good day. Hugs, Baba

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a wonderful assortment of blues to share with us this morning. I hope you are having a wonderful Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice variety of blues you shared. If I had that many, I would have to string them out, as I have hard time finding blue items. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. About the only blue thing I have in my house is an Ikea shopping bag full of candles.
    I can't wait to see your makeover.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh the blue table and chairs are so cute. and also the pillow with the bunny print.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love most of the blues - the fly swatter - welllllll - I dunno! Nice blog music - usually I don't have my speakers on, but happened to, this evening. Very relaxing tune....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails