Sunday, August 22, 2010

Girlfriends

Reunion Lunch

I went to my hometown, Erie, PA, Friday and Saturday to have lunch with some of my closest friends in Jr. High and High School. There were about 7 of us who formed a little young girl's club that we named "The Krazy Kittens Klub". We met at each other's house every week, even though we saw each other everyday. What did we do?? Well, I think we just played music, talked about our favorite movie stars, danced and had snacks. Back then is when Elvis first appeared and Tab Hunter and Rock Hudson were big. In the summer we had slumber parties and later in high school we'd have theme parties. I remember a Hawaiian Luau in particular. We'd have parties so we could invite boys! But it was a much more innocent time back then believe me!
Anyway, I'm glad I went home to meet my girlfriends for lunch. We had a good time. And of course, we all look just the same!

Shirley

1 comment:

  1. I just watched the Devine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood yesterday. Your post reminds me of that.

    Elvis, Tab Hunter, and Rock Hudson...now those were some mighty find looking celebrities.

    Have a Marvelous Monday! La

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails