Monday, August 2, 2010

Dinner From the Garden

. . . well, not the pizza . . .



but the beans, tomatoes and herbs are from my garden, freshly picked.
I used fresh basil and dill.



I know, I used a flash and you should never use flash on food but it was after 8pm by the time I ate supper and there wasn't enough light without me supplying more and going to get my tripod and I was too hungry!


Now, that's Peach Cobbler for desert. My favorite!!!!
Peach Cobbler recipe here:

Stay cool,
Shirley

3 comments:

  1. That looks yummy. Have a wonderful day! La

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley, Love to stop by and visit your blog. Your lifestyle seems so down to earth, living in a large home and talking about your horses. I hope someday you will have property you want and can have your own horse stalls. Sounds mighty interesting to me.

    Lexy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some good lookin' green beans!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails