Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Preacher and the Burrs!

"Houston, There's a Problem"

This is Preacher. This is the second day that he has stuck his head in the burrs and came out a loser! A couple days ago, his fly mask was just hanging down the middle of his face loaded with burrs. Today he came trotting over to the fence to show us this! He looked like he was wearing a feedbag! But it was his fly mask again loaded with burrs and pulled down around his muzzle. Pam snapped this great photo before I took it off. I don't think he'll be wearing his mask out the rest of this fall!
Tomorrow I may spend my time working the burrs out of everyone's manes and tails.
Thank goodness for Cowboy Magic.

Shirley

4 comments:

  1. Too funny. Well not for the horse but at least you guys are there to take it off...after pictures were taken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i 'll let you know we love your blog here in holland.It makes me smile everytime I read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reading my blog Ingrid. Wow, all the way from Holland! That's so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is beautiful, Shirley. La

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails