Friday, August 6, 2010

Summer Heat

It's Hot


One thing about this heat and humidity . . . my ferns are really looking good! They must think they're in the jungle!


My tomatoes are producing.



My pumpkin is orange!


And my red peppers are ready.


I got this wash basin at the thrift store for about $3-4 and made it into a bird bath. A lot cheaper than replacing the top to this one which was about $20. And they always crack over the winter no matter what I do with them!
That's my garden news for the day!
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful veggies & a healthy garden! I love LOVE the bird bath idea.

    Our gardens are miserable in this 'flip me over, I'm done on that side' heat wave, record setting summer here.

    I just noticed that our bird bath top is getting really rough & love your idea of a replacement.

    Thank you for sharing.

    Have a lovely PINK summer weekend ~
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails