Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Favorite Blog Sites: BNOTP

I have to list this blog at the top of my favorites.  It's the blog that got me started blogging about 3 years ago.  I'm sure most of the bloggers out there that look at decorating type blogs knows about Susan's blog:  Between Naps On The Porch.



I chose this photo because shortly after I saw it, I copied it!  I went to some garage sales, bought a couple old chairs painted them white, distressed them and got my geranium plants.  I was impressed!
I think one of my very first blogs has my rendition of it pictured!!
The inside of Susan's home is so beautiful and her decorating talent is amazing.
She's also the one who started me tablescaping!!!!
So take a look, bookmark her, but come on back to me!

Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Distressed chairs are always nice! :) Dont you just love blogging? So many inspirations everywhere!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails