Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happenings of yesterday and today

Yesterday the farrier came to check on Echo and declared him sound.  He now has shoes all the way around.  Echo will now start back in training.  I'm sure he'll be thrilled!!
I wish I would've taken a picture of the shoeing but Echo was not behaving himself well!
He's so dramatic!!!!!!!!!

Last night and today I put some of the sand that the the bricklayer left me after he rebuilt my chimney.  It's finer than I wanted but it will do for now.  I can mix in the course later.
The chickens seem to like it and it makes it so much easier to clean.  I plan on having it much deeper but hey, I'm only one lady and that sand it HEAVY!!!




Look!!  Little fluffy butts!

Shirley

2 comments:

  1. :) Love looking at the chickens - you sure have been working!!

    Jan ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuuuuties!!!!!! Hope everything is going well! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails