Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Digging For Worms!

I'll link up this post with A Southern Daydreamer for "Outdoor Wednesday"



An Important Summertime Game

I took these pictures on one of my Wednesday babysitting day's with my two grandchildren. Jack is 1 1/2 and Ava is 3 1/2.
This was one of the last hot summer days.
Jack is all boy. Thus the love of mud!



Ava starts the big dig.


Searching and searching.


I think she's found one!


Yes, but it's a little dirty.


Jack is happy to help her give wormy a bath in the birdbath.


There it is, clean as a whistle! A successful dig!

And what better to do with your clean little pet . . . take it for a wagon ride, that's what!!
Shirley

5 comments:

  1. hahaha this was one of my favorite activity when i was a kid. gorgeous photos of your grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky worm! And the little "worm keepers" are adorable!!

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely story. Reminds me of my grands-yours are so cute. Aren't they such a joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks to me as though you live in a lovely bubble. It is good to meet you I am calling by from Italy on my first Outdoor Wednesday blog hopping around the other entrants and enjoying exploring all these wonderful blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails