Friday, September 17, 2010

September Pinks

Some September Pinks

It's hard to find too many pink things outside as Fall arrives. But I did manage to find a few.
For sure Sedum is in its glory right now.


And this bush that blooms all summer still has some pretty flowers on it.


This flower is on a plant that sends out sort of vines as it grows. I wish I could think of the name of it but I've forgotten. I love it's flowers that are blooming now. So delicate.



Autumn is in the air so I'm trying to take my tea on the kitchen porch as often as I can. See the shadows are starting to get long.


I hope we can enjoy a nice LONG Autumn.

I'm linking this post up with Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for "Pink Saturday". You can find the site here:

Have a beautiful Saturday. I'll be spending mine with my horses.
Shirley

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty teacup and saucer. Enjoy your weekend with the horses. La

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty your autumn pinks are -- enjoy -- it seems to slip by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley, What beautiful photos. It really makes me want to enjoy a nice cup of tea in the sunshine! Enjoy your weekend with the horses. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pink flowers! And I would love to take tea on your lovely porch, it looks like the perfect spot to enjoy autumn!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails