Sunday, September 26, 2010

Not Really Saying Goodbye

We are sad today because one of out best "horsey friends" is not going to stay at the new barn with us for numerous reasons. Pam and her arab horse LA, we've known for about 4 years. Pam is truly one of the nicest women I have ever met. She got her horse LA from H.O.P.E. Horse Rescue where she volunteered and has given him a wonderful forever home. We will miss them both but we'll still see them at their new place and there's always those hour long phone calls
: ))
When I was going through my photos, I have lots of LA but Pam must not like her picture taken!!
Here is photos she took of LA right before they left.





Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Sad to see good friends move Shirley :o( but as you say there's always the phone. Hope they both settle in to their new home with contentment and happiness. I know you'll miss them both - my best friend emigrated 17 years ago and I still miss daily contact but make the most of any contact we have.
    Hugs
    Rose H

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails