Sunday, September 20, 2009

Just Two Little Treasures

Stop in and visit Rhoda at Southern Hospitality. She has the list of participants in this weeks Thrifty Treasures! Thanks Rhoda. http://southernhospitalityblog.com/


Only two things from Goodwill this week!

Now isn't she the most precious thing you ever saw : )) She just spoke to me as I passed by. (Well, mooed to me.) She looks so contented! I'm happy : ))

Now see, she goes with my cow picture AND my milkshake maker!!!!


The second find was this Martha Stewart shower curtain. Looks new! My first floor bathroom could use a different look. It was $2.00. Can't beat that! Well, one of you probably can but I'm just sayin' . . .
Have a great Monday everyone. I'm babysitting!!
Shirley

7 comments:

  1. I love your little cow. She does look very contented. She must be a California Cow...lol.

    Thanks for sharing, please stop by and say hello. Be Well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds and who doesn't love a milk cow ??
    Kammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cow..and great find on the shower curtain. My visits to thrift and yard sale have been non-existent the past couple weeks...going to have to get back on the trail. You always have great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a milkshake maker?! I'm sooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice finds! Our goodwill is terrible. No selection and very high on pricing. I have much better luck at My Peddler's mall! :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, I did build the cabinet all by myself. It was my weekend project during my jury duty responisbilities. Building and repurposing things ... helps me relax.
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw ... I love that little cow. It's too cute!
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you moo back? The store people love that sort of thing. Keeps them talking about you long after you have left the store.
    Very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails