Friday, June 11, 2010

Pinks of the Day 6-12

This week on "Pink Saturday"
I'm joining the gals at Beverly's blog "How Sweet The Sound" and showing off a few pink things.



Since I'm not doing anything with my china cabinet at the moment, I filled it back up with my great grandmother's Limoges. These are my "really special occasion" dishes! (Like Thanksgiving!) They are very fragile.



So dainty and pretty.


These next two photos are of dishes I use with the settings. They are very old too but not the same exact pattern. They all work together though.





I had to take one last photo of the foxglove. They are blooming their way to the top then they'll be done till next year. I let the seed heads remain and dry and they scatter the seeds around. That's how I'm getting more and more of them. I do wish they bloomed all summer though!


I forget the name of this flowering bush but its in full bloom right now.
Happy Pink Saturday Everyone.
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh.... those foxgloves are amazing. They are one of my favorite flowers. I love the cottage feel of them.

    I'm hosting a new meme, "Summer Sundays". It's all about what summer means to YOU. I hope you'll come and join us.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that you have your grandmother's dishes. They are lovely. And I just adore that last piece that doesn't match but that you use with them. Foxglove is looking great, too! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails