Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Blues of the Day!

I'm joining Smiling Sally for "Blue Monday" Check it all out here at her blog.



All These Blues!!

My Indigo Blue, (Baptisma) is just starting to bloom in the front gardens. It's such an intense blue. I love it.


How about this little primitive doll's little dress of blue and white!


I've got bluebirds nesting in my bluebird house.


Did you read about the strange story about these eggs with no nest??


I made them a nest, and mama bluebird must like it because she's still sitting on her eggs. See the story below.
Go here to read about the eggs:
and here:

Have a great Monday everyone!
Shirley

8 comments:

  1. Oh Shirley, your home has the best blues! Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blue makes my heart go pitter pat. I adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those eggs are so purfect! Happy blue! Blessings, DE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat shots from inside the nest box. I've never seen our bluebirds lay eggs just on the bottom of the box. Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw bluebird eggs laying outside their nest this past weekend.. Whats the deal? The blue color of the eggs is dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot of the blue eggs and you made them a pretty nest. :)

    Happy Blue Monday!

    Mine is here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW,,,just AWESOME... Lovely pics and thanks for sharing them. I was just going here and there doing the blue monday thing..
    Have a blessed week...Hugs from Iowa ~ Dena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect blues... each one. Thanks for sharing. I just love that the mama bluejay liked your nest! ...Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails