Friday, May 28, 2010

Misc. Pinks

I found some more pink things so here I am again! Joining Beverly with her "Pink Saturday" crowd. See them all here: http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Happy 2nd Birthday to Pink Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!



I decided to have a spot of tea on my little kitchen porch this afternoon. It's just me but I thought, why not dress it up for myself. It was kind of nice : ))




I got these two pretty desert size plates at Goodwill this past week. They'll go with my good china. Sort of a similar pattern.



And here's Miss Ava's little shoes. I took this Wednesday when they were out playing.



Pretty pink columbine.


Most of my roses have gone wild but here is one that popped up from under the brush in the back! I planted it at one time but I don't remember it's name.


Now this one everyone knows by this time. It's the knock out rose that I think everyone has now! My bush is already blooming like crazy.


Here is an odd columbine but I don't know it's name. Really different!
Yes, it's very light pink.
See you next week if I can track down some more pinks!
Shirley

10 comments:

  1. Oh Shirley, great photographs! Have to say that my favorite one is little Ava's shoes, just darling! Loved your setting too, so nice!

    Have a wonderful and happy weekend!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful place to have tea and smell the roses.
    Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the glorious flowers, but most especially the pink crocs, and my offer still stands for your dog on the header. I'd love to know it's breed! Thanks for all the pink...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your "pinks!" - especially Miss Ava's shoes - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All are pretty!
    Happy Pink Saturday Shirley!
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I could have joined you for tea. So pretty.

    Hope you had a great Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful Tea scape for Pink Saturday!!

    Lovely flowers too!!

    HPS!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Pink Saturday on Sunday!! I love your pics. Hope to see you at my blog sometime!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfect place for tea and cakes.

    Sorry for the late PS visit- so many pinks, so little time this long holiday weekend!

    Happy belated PS!

    In Shoes We Trust,
    Maggie Mae
    "Do These Shoes Match This Purse?"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Pink Saturday, Shirley. We've been pinking together for going on a year now. Thank you for everything you do to make Pink Saturday special.

    Thank you for the wonderful the birthday wishes. Your blooms are so pretty, and your tea party looks so inviting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails