Sunday, May 2, 2010

Little Painting Metamorphosis's


I'm joining with Susan at Between Naps On The Porch for her "Metamorphosis Monday". Be sure to visit her wonderfully inspirational site here: http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/




Well it's finally spring and the temps have risen to allow some spray painting in my garage. I've had this green bench for a long time that I just use as a little table. The green color has never gone with anything!!! So, I already had the paint . . .


Now, it's black and goes with most anything!!! I may get my little palm sander out and give the edges a little distressing since it's pretty nicked up anyway!


Now for the gold frame on a chicken picture. That's just not right! Even if the hen got
1st Place!!

I like this better.


See this primitive sheep picture. The frame color did nothing for it.


That's better, black and distressed.


Does anyone remember this cute little stool I got quite awhile ago? Well, the color had to go!
It looked too much like a child's toy!!!!


Now it will fit right in my kitchen.


It has moved right to the top of the stack!!
Well, maybe four's too many but the little black one is staying!
Have a great Monday everyone!
Shirley

7 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley! Thanks for stopping by my place today! I love all your black paint projects! Black tends to class things up a bit. And the rooster print really pops with the black frame!

    I'm so glad you were able to find the little old terrier's home today! The world could use more Good Samaritans!

    Have a great day!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! The black really makes all of your lovely pieces classically pop!

    Have a beautiful week!

    : )

    Julie M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! We do think alike! I love your stack of stools too! Your can of paint certainly went alot furthern then mine did. Great job on everything! Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the stack of stools! Even four!!! What great transformations -- it is amazing how just a little bit of paint or a little bit of change will make something really different!

    Great jobs, all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya did good! It all looks better after your paint touches. Visiting thru Met Monday~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stools are so useful and the various colors work so well together. Jane F.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails