Sunday, May 16, 2010

Horse Show Today

Here is another mosaic for "Mosaic Monday" over at The Little Red House.


Horse Show Story
I was at a horse show most of the day today. (We don't show our horses but my daughter was photographing.) I had to share this neat story about this horse and owners.
This little arab horse is 26 years old and was the horse that the father in the picture learned to ride on and now his little girl is learning on him. That's a good school horse and wonderful owners to take care of and love him all those years.
Posted by PicasaShirley

9 comments:

  1. HOw wonderful! What a lucky horse!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mosaic and what a great horse. I have always loved horses, but never owned one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful to have such a great animal in the family!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful story and lovely horse. Thank you! Wishing you well! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so neat! I love to see when an older horse is NOT put out to pasture - they have so much to offer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realize that horses lived that long, Shirley! What a wonderful story!

    My friend from West Union, OH just sent me photos of her DGD in her horse show. I think the child is about 7 years old...just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful! Thanks for sharing at MM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Old horses are just the best for young girls.

    Hope you have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails