Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Show off Your Stuff, Tulip Door Decor


I'm new to the "Show Off Your Stuff" Party so I'll start with something small this week.
Join everyone at:



I've started to decorate my doors for Spring. This is my little kitchen door. I got 2 big bunches of these tulips at Goodwill for only $4.00. They look so real!



I had the little basket from last year. I love pink tulips and pink roses.



I plan to do something similar to my front door but it was just too windy today. I didn't want it to blow away!!!! I'll try tomorrow.
Happy Spring everyone!!
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Love your basket too!!! It is very spring-y!! Kinda random that you posted a comment on my blog and are from Medina, OH .. . .I have family there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley! Welcome to the SHow Off Your Stuff Party! I am so glad you joined! Your tulip basket it beautiful! I love tulips! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails