Thursday, May 20, 2010

Time. Time, Time

I hate when I don't have the time to sit down and blog!!!! It seems everyday's so busy with things I have to get done and places I have to be. I know, it's the same with everyone probably. But by night time, I'm too tired to blog other than throwing on a couple photos and sometimes I can't even do that! I have to tell you that the cardinal nest I had found is now empty so I think something got the little babies : (( The blue bird eggs are still in the box and the mama is still tending them. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to hatch!!
I had to babysit yesterday (as I do every Wednesday), so for sure I was too tired to post last night! Besides American Idol was on!
Well, I'm off to the barn to tend the horses.
Hope to do some posting tonight.
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails